Monday, October 24, 2011

Is it bad to drive with your spare tire?

I resently got s flat tire about five days ago and i am currently driving with my spare tire is it bad to drive with a spare. how soon should i change the tire. the reason why I havent changed the tire is because i dont get paid until next week but will this damage my car? please help.Is it bad to drive with your spare tire?You really shouldn't drive on it any longer then necessary. It won't damage your car but the spare tire (especially if it's one of those small skinny tires) is design for minimal use.Is it bad to drive with your spare tire?Driving on a spare is not recommended, however, I drove on one for several months because it took a long time to find the rim for my car. I had bent the rim when I slid out in the rain and struck the curb.