Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Do you know how to change a car tire safely?

Like, when to break the lugnuts loose, when to tighten the wheel back, etc....



I do. I changed many a tire in my day....Do you know how to change a car tire safely?Listen here .... John Boy where I'm from when your car tire starts acting up ....we jus go jack somebody else's car.



We don't get no dirt or oil under our well manicured nails.



Picture me trying to lean over... letting my full length mink coat dirty.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?Yes, but being an ASE certified Master Auto Technician for the last fifteen years, I do have a slight advantage.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?Yeah....call Triple ADo you know how to change a car tire safely?That is a really easy thing to do. Seriously? Changing a car tire.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?yeah! i call my husband! lolDo you know how to change a car tire safely?No, that's what you guys are for.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?yeah, I can

I can also take the old tire off the rim, put a new one on and balance it all by my little self, cuz I'm a big girl now!Do you know how to change a car tire safely?Yes. I do.



i dont want to get stranded on the highway and have to flag down some creeepy dude to help me change a flat tire.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?nah..I keep a pair of crutches in the trunk, if I have a flat I stand beside the car leaning on the crutches and look hopeless...some macho cat will swing by and change it...Do you know how to change a car tire safely?Yeah, but that's about the extent of my knowledge of cars.



: )Do you know how to change a car tire safely?No. And it kinda worries me because I live on my own, hours away from lots of my support network (although I have started one where I moved) and I always think what I would do if my tire blew out or something. But....that is what a cell phone and door locks are for :)Do you know how to change a car tire safely?Do you know how to change a car tire safely?

I sure do thanks to my dad.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?yeah I do to it is called have a cell phone ready or have your fiance/husband in the car with you LOL :)Do you know how to change a car tire safely?yes, my dad tought me when i was 16, and it has come in handy.Do you know how to change a car tire safely?I know how to do it correctly...but prefer to let a fella think he is coming to my rescue!!