Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?

Sure do!!! I call my hubby and tell him to get his butt there NOW!!! or the guy from the garage!!!!



LOL actually I know how to do it.. I honestly don't think I could do it since they use those machines to get the tires on anymore... I'm honestly not strong enough to get them off and I don't think a lot of people are.. I have OnStar and a lot of people I can call if I need to though!!In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Thanks for the vote!!!

Report Abuse

In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Nope, not at all. Not at all.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Yes. Or I can call AAA on my mobile.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Yes, I have done it several timesIn the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Yes, no problem.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?umm no.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?It would be a struggle. I know the basic idea but have never done it.



KAIn the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?i know how to yeah. actually being able to do it is another thing. The last time i tried to change my tire to put on a donut till I could get a new tire I could not get the lugs loose for anything. I had to have my brother help me. In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?I've been taught but I forget how to do it... so I guess I better re-learn it! In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?No I dont because I'm only 15.I'm not a car mechanicIn the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?i've seen it done so i think i could.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Yes, I have done it several times.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?I know how, I could change a tire. do I want too? no.In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Yes I call AAA and let some poor young kid do it .In the event of an emergency, do you know how to change a car tyre?Yeah.. its really easy you just take off the 4 nutbolt thing and then take tyre off put new tyre on then do back up the nutbolts things.

Lol