Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Do you know how to change a car tire?

Yes I do, when I was in Driver's Ed the instructor used me as a Guinea Pig and made me change the tire while everyone else watched and laughed. But I got it done and the lesson never went away. It was pretty easy actually...Do you know how to change a car tire?Yes I doDo you know how to change a car tire?no, i should really learn tho.Do you know how to change a car tire?.Of courseDo you know how to change a car tire?I know how to check the oil level

hahaDo you know how to change a car tire?I sure do.Do you know how to change a car tire?Yeah. I learned before I got my car so I would be okay if I ever get a flat on my way to college.Do you know how to change a car tire?Nope can't say i do.Do you know how to change a car tire?into what?