Friday, June 3, 2011

I was in my car when it happened. I got "that" feeling, had a little spare, so I pulled over & jacked

up the car to change my tire. My wife was pissed as I was late for dinner. It was an act of God, how could she possibly be mad at me for this.I was in my car when it happened. I got %26quot;that%26quot; feeling, had a little spare, so I pulled over %26amp; jackedI love it when you are here, you make me laugh.I was in my car when it happened. I got %26quot;that%26quot; feeling, had a little spare, so I pulled over %26amp; jackedi wish i was there to watch the car job. may be next time!I was in my car when it happened. I got %26quot;that%26quot; feeling, had a little spare, so I pulled over %26amp; jackedummm crazy! what r u thinking. u dont purposly jack up your car to change you tire. it's your fault that your wife was pissed and it's your fault that YOU were late for dinner. dude, get a life....and stop screwing up cars!I was in my car when it happened. I got %26quot;that%26quot; feeling, had a little spare, so I pulled over %26amp; jackedlol. Yeah, what's up with that. It's not your fault the tire popped. Tell her next time she can jack it up for you.