Friday, June 3, 2011

What subjects should my book have in it?

I am writing a book that i hope somday i can sell. I am writing it for people who dont know how to do the things they should know how to do. Such as changing their car tire(flat). I was wondering if you could give me some subjects I should write about. Please not about ghost or dating about cars,gardening,ect. ThanksWhat subjects should my book have in it?1. How to repair a fuse

2. How to change a bulb or tubelight

3. How to repair the valve of your tap.

4. Garden maintainence, how to add fertilizers, what natural fertilizers are good for the plants

etc..What subjects should my book have in it?here are just some random ideas:

doing laundry

installing a computer

how to write a check

balancing your bank account

folding clothes

changing a light bulb

jumpstart your car



hope this helps :]