Friday, June 3, 2011

To the BOYS/MEN, am i changing the tire on my car the right way???

So to make a long story short this is my perdicament...

While on the phone w/ my 'BF' last night we got into a pretty heated arguement about 'being responsible. See my dad did me a favor by buying me a car to have something to putt around in. (poin A-B) Well this car is a piece of crap, it constantly has something wrong w/ it, but hey im grateful. Anyways, my 'BF' starts screaming at me calling me a ditz saying i have no common sense what so ever and ill never be alble to make it on my own...well this pissed me off because hes wrong. Here i was trying to get back with him and being his sholder to cry on and hes taking out all his frustraions on me, him saying im 'helpless' has become a comment he makes about me quite frequently now...

So i jacked my car up with this 1ton jack and took the tire off, took it to the shop, got it fixed and put it back on... now i just need to lower my car but im scared ill do it the wrong way and pop the tire... how do i lower it slowly???.... Thx guys!To the BOYS/MEN, am i changing the tire on my car the right way???i don't know how to do that. LOL but i do have to say that he's a jerk!To the BOYS/MEN, am i changing the tire on my car the right way???Call your boyfriend and get some help.