Friday, September 23, 2011

Do you know how to change a flat tire?

or do you call for help, girls do you stay by the car and wait for a man to come by and help you. Do you use your looks to get him, i did when i was younger and now they just pass me by and have to call someone.Do you know how to change a flat tire?Yes I can. If I saw you with a flat, rest assured I would stop to help you. I've changed many a flat for women.Do you know how to change a flat tire?Yes, I can.Do you know how to change a flat tire?i have never owned a carDo you know how to change a flat tire?Aww. I KNOW how to, but have never done it. I always call someone.Do you know how to change a flat tire?Yes, there never seems to be a man around when you need him. Just as easy to do it myself.Do you know how to change a flat tire?No, I have to call for help, I am helplessDo you know how to change a flat tire?Yep, I can change it myself.Do you know how to change a flat tire?Yes.Do you know how to change a flat tire?yes I don't have a car but everyone else in my fam does and my dad showed me how :)Do you know how to change a flat tire?yes, and many other problems. i think it is important, it is much better than waiting for someone to help you.Do you know how to change a flat tire?i'll do it. just cuz i know how. but if i don't have a spare i'll walk to a nearby house and steal theirsDo you know how to change a flat tire?Yes....I didn't about a month ago...but I do know!Do you know how to change a flat tire?yeah i do, but have you ever noticed how they are only ever flat on the bottomDo you know how to change a flat tire?It took some time......