Friday, September 23, 2011

Where is the proper jacking points of my a/t Corolla 95?

I don't know how to change tires, i know details but i haven't really changed a tire yet. I somehow know how to use the jack but I don't know where to put it below the car. I NEED PICTURES of it.Where is the proper jacking points of my a/t Corolla 95?You place the jack under the door hinge pillar at the pinch weld...this is where several layers of sheet metal are welded together...for the rear, place jack just ahead of the rear tire, again on the pinch weld. If you had a mirror on you shoe, and stood up against the side of you car, you could see the pinch welds.Where is the proper jacking points of my a/t Corolla 95?Look at your manual. It should show you step by step what to do and where to place the jack.Where is the proper jacking points of my a/t Corolla 95?The car's manual should have this information on this or an sticker on the rear trunk that explains where to do it . It is commonly known that you use it on the middle part of the car under the frame(behind the front wheel or in front of the rear wheel ,they may have notches in the bottom of the car body that is your car jack lifting points.

Below is a page with pictures as where you can place it