Monday, September 19, 2011

How would you rate this car? Is it good for me or whats better?

I wanted a Nissan 240sx but I think i'm going to be sucked into drifting too much and wear my tires out like nuts and have my dad getting on my case too much. He already doesn't want me to really drift and if he sees me spending money and changing my tires over and over hes going to catch on fast since he knows all about cars.



I thought it over and i'm liking to get an Acura Integra from year 1994-2001. That body style. I know there is a B16 engine and a B18 and also the type-r. Id like to get a B18 but dont know what years would be good for it. I know this car is happy to be revved quite high and just thinking will it be right for me?

Also I watch the hatachback version because I will be flipping my back seats down in winter to put snowboard through the trunk and into the back seats OVER TOP of my subwoofer box. Two 12%26quot; subs. I think it should lay out right or if all else fails put my roof rack on. I checked out auto trader and I should be able to afford one.



Any sujjestions?How would you rate this car? Is it good for me or whats better?I give the Integra 10/10.



Yea! You'll love the Integra and you wont wanna stop driving it. It's an awesome car. The hatchback isnt as nice as the sedan in my opinion, but since your gunna fold the rear seats, then yes. Integras are really nice cars, gets great gas, nice preformance, looks nice and sporty. I reccomend this car. Yes, these cars are meant to get beat the sh!t outta. :D But for really great looks, go with the 98-01 models. Theygot a minor facelift in those years, and that is the redded taillights, bigger headlights, better looking front bumper and a scoop in the rear. Also, the steering wheel has the Acura sign instead of saying Acura

. Also, this is frontwheel drive car, so you wont eb able to do any drifting for a while. xD Here are the specs to see which trim you like better.



RS (reg. sport) - Base model, manual everything (except tranny). 140hp @ 7000RPM



LS (Lux. Sport) - Luxury Model. Power everything, cruise control, A/C, 140hp @ 7000RPM



GS (Gnd Sport) - Grand Sport. Same as LS but adds leather seats and a rear spoiler. 140hp @ 7000RPM.



GS-R (Gnd. Spt. Racing) Grand Sport Racing. This is a completely diff. Integra. It has everything the LS/GS has, AND adds Honda's DOHC VTEC engine. 170hp @ 8000RPM.



Type-R (Type Racing) - This is also a rare integra. It has everything the GS-R has, except it onlycomes in white, yelow and black. It hasthe DOHC VTEC motor. 195hp @ 8200RPM.How would you rate this car? Is it good for me or whats better?def. go with in integra get a GSR(any year) or get a Type-R its one of the best front wheel drive cars ever made in my opinion =]

if you get one join team-integra.net =]

http://www.team-integra.net/sections/art

hell yeah the motors loved to be revved =]

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7430/

i have that in my car on the passenger visor just so they kno =]

and join honda-tech.com too

do you kno what ACURA means.. maybe not

Always Composed Under Raceing Applications

LMAOHow would you rate this car? Is it good for me or whats better?Well..i would say ..in your case..to go with the integra cuz its one of the best and nicest fwd car. Its generally easy to mod it. Theres parts everywhere you look...